Since the early 1960s, Sieber Tooling Solutions has provided customers with metal forming process solutions, tools, and services.
Equipped with over 50 years of industry experience and 30 manufacturing techniques, our team has the knowledge, skills, and equipment necessary to design and build tooling for virtually any metal forming method, including cold header tooling. From standard to custom tooling, we create high-quality tools that meet our customers’ needs.
Our Cold Header Tooling Services
At Sieber Tooling, we give shape to your ideas by providing you with the tools you need for your product and production requirements. For tooling used in cold header machines, we offer the following services:
- Tooling design. Our company has designed and developed over 2,500 metal forming toolsets, including for precision manufacturing operations.
- Tooling build. Our in-house design and build services ensure that all tooling we produce meets our quality standards and customer specifications. We also maintain a full inventory of equipment and materials that facilitates tooling development and delivery.
Once our engineers receive a request for a quote on cold header tooling, they use finite element analysis (FEA) to determine the feasibility of the tool design and identify opportunities for design improvements. With these considerations in mind, they send an initial quote to the customer and await a response. If the customer chooses to move forward with the project, they then work on completing a finalized design.
Our Value-Added Services
Sieber Tooling is here to help with every step of your production process. In addition to our tooling capabilities, we offer several value-added services to facilitate the delivery of a solution that meets your exact needs, including:
- Engineering support. Our services don’t stop at delivery and installation. Sieber technicians are always ready and willing to help troubleshoot any problems with the tooling or machines.
- Non-cold header machined components supply. For customers requiring non-cold header machined parts, we can deliver the desired products straight to their facility.
Cold Header Tooling Solutions From Sieber Tooling
At Sieber Tooling, we design, develop, and deliver high-quality metal forming tooling solutions. By partnering with us for their tooling needs, customers benefit from our:
- 50+ years of industry experience
- Standard and custom tooling capabilities
- Logistical support services
For additional information on our cold header tooling services, contact the experts at Sieber or request a quote today.
Contact the experts at Sieber! Request Your Quote >